Sunday, August 30, 2009

My Name is Wildan

Hi World! My complete name is Muhamad Alif Wildan Aulia but everybody calls me Wildan. I was born on August 6, 2006. My Father is Muhamad Ali Saifudin. he is a teacher. My mother is Amalia Ulfa. She is a house wife. They love, care, serve and understand me very much. They teach me day and night.
I live in a very rural region. It is located about 60 KM away from Banyuwangi Town. It is my address "Jalan KH Faqih Timur Pasaranyar KM 1 Wringinputih Muncar Banyuwangi East Java Indonesia, exactly in the eastern top of Java Island where you can travel to enjoy the very unique, wonderful place of Alas Purwo National Park. It has a surfing destination where surfers from all over the world surf there. it has held 4 times of International Surfing Challange. I am very proud living together with my parents and my grand parents. we live happily. I wanna be a hero for my parents, my social environment, my country. I will do my best of course. That is all my profile. to be continued... bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment