Monday, August 31, 2009

My Life

My name is Muhamad Ali Saifudin. Everybody calls me Ali. I am an English teacher. I was a teacher in Al Hikmah High School Muncar, Junior School of Miftahul Mubtadi'in Muncar. Right now I am teaching in some schools; State Vocational High School of Darul Ulum Muncar, Islamic Boarding School of Minhajut Thullab Sumberberas, Islamic College of Darul ulum Banyuwangi, Teacher Training University of IKIP Jember and AMEC English Course. I really enjoy it. Teacher is a proud profession I think but sometimes it is a big problem related to the prosperity in Indonesia. but God gives me everything I want. I have a beautiful wife, her name is Amalia Ulfa. She is a house wife and she is still studying in University of Untag Banyuwangi for the last semester. She of course really love me. My little hero is Wildan (read:WELLDONE). he is 3 years old . he is so cute and cheerful. He always cheers me up. He can do everything. He is smart to study everything fast. He can sing some songs. Thanks God. you have sent me people who always support me to do my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment